Zahira Asmal unplugged
• I’m currently reading research documents during the day and Night Train to Lisbon by Pascal Mercier (Carl Hanser Verlag) at night.
• I’d most like to sit next to an interesting stranger on an international flight.
• I love listening to family chatter.
• My ideal Sunday is spent hiking.
• My favourite travel destination is going to be my new home in Brazil.
• My pet peeve is having to apply for visas to visit my favourite places.
• Happiness means swimming in the ocean with the sun on my face.
• I’d still like to build sandcastles.
• My favourite meal is a home-cooked one, made with love.
To read the full version of this story go to page 87of the September issue of DESTINY