Tips for your wedding day
Bride Tumi Morule and her wedding photographer Michael Tree share their wedding tips.
Tumi Morule's Advice
- Remember not to stress and try to enjoy the planning process. On the morning of your day take 30 minutes to an hour to be alone to drink a cup of tea, read or take a nice bath to help calm your nerves and reflect about the day ahead.
- If your fiancée offers to take part in the planning process, say yes. You’ll be surprised with some of the great ideas he’ll come up with and organising this special day together will make your bond even stronger.
- It’s never too early to start planning.
- While your wedding day is progressing, take some moments with your husband to actually look at your surroundings and guests while they're mingling around enjoying themselves, to absorb these special moments. The day goes by so quickly that it’s nice to be able to reflect on these moments the next day.
Michael Tree's tips
- Choose a dress that you're comfortable in, because you’re going to spend most of your day in it.
- Give yourself enough time to get dressed.
- When you're taking the couple pictures, have fun with each other and be yourself.
To read the full version of this story go to page 140 of the August 2012 issue of DESTINY