An exclusive luncheon will be held on Friday 19 October 2012, hosted by Ndalo Media MD and founding editor Khanyi Dhlomo and Alexandra Zagury, MD for South and Southern Africa at Research In Motion (RIM), the company behind the BlackBerry solution. Together with other key businesswomen, they will be discussing "The Changing Face of the Leadership". It’s a unique chance to network with South Africa’s top businesswomen and get one step closer to fulfilling your destiny.
One lucky DESTINY reader stands a chance to win a seat at this exclusive luncheon. This event is by invitation only so this is your chance to attend.
To enter, mail Tshia Aphiri at firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 October 2012 with the subject line Destiny & Blackberry Lunch and submit the following information:
1. A 50-word motivation explaining why you should be chosen to attend.
2. Two questions you would ask Khanyi Dhlomo and Alexandra Zagury if you were lunching with them.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. The DESTINY and BlackBerry luncheon competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 and over.
2. Staff members of Media24 and their agencies, as well as their immediate families, may not enter.
3. To enter the competition, email your entry (50 words maximum) and two questions to: email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, address and daytime contact telephone number.
4. Entries on behalf of another person and joint submissions will not be accepted.
5. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not considered proof of receipt.
6. The competition closes on 1 October 2012. Entries received after that date will not be processed.
7. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will attend a luncheon with Khanyi Dhlomo, Alexandra Zagury and top businesswomen at The Westcliff Hotel.
9. If based outside of Johannesburg, all travelling costs and any additional costs incurred will be at the winners’ expense, unless specified.
Click here for more Terms and Conditions.