Interested in having morning news and afternoon updates sent straight to WhatsApp? Join the DESTINY WhatsApp list and get your day’s news and lifestyle content updates without wasting time looking for them.
To get DESTINY‘s WhatsApp news bulletin, all you need to do is subscribe to the group and you’ll receive alerts twice a day, on anything from current news and career advice to business advice and the latest lifestyle trends.
The first news update will be sent out at 9.30am, followed by the evening round-up at 6.30pm.
NB: We’ll start rolling out the WhatsApp news updates on Monday, 18 July 2016.
WIN: Be one of five people to win R1 000 each week (for the next five weeks) when you join the DESTINY WhatsApp news update.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: E-mail your full name and contact number to email@example.com and you’ll be added to our WhatsApp list. Yep, it’s that simple!
We’ll then send you a WhatsApp from the number 083 706 9644 confirming receipt of your e-mail and that you’ve been added to our list! Upon receiving this confirmation, please save our number so you don’t mistake us for a stalker!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- DESTINY WhatsApp news bulletin is the property of Ndalo Media at Bryanston Corner Office Park, 1st floor, Building B, 18 Ealing Crescent, Bryanston, 2191, South Africa.Phone: (011) 300 6700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are solely responsible for any and all cellphone and data usage and rental fees and/or internet access service fees that may apply to your use of this service.
- Members of the group will be able to send messages directly to DESTINY. These messages will not be seen by other parties. You also won’t be able to see communication with other members of the group.
- Subscribers should note that DESTINY will not accept messages of a profane, vulgar, sexist, homophobic, politically or racist nature. Sending such content will result in the person being removed from the group permanently.
- If you’re part of the group, your cellphone number will not be shared with other parties. We will communicate only with you about DESTINY-related news.
- Your number will, however, be added to the DESTINY database to receive further alerts from DESTINY about other services we have to offer and news from DESTINY and DESTINY MAN magazines.
- You may cancel your subscription to the group by sending a WhatsApp message to DESTINY saying “Please remove me”.
- The process of adding and removing participants may take a few days, especially when DESTINY is receiving a high volume of requests, but we will tend to them as soon as possible.
- If you have a complaint or experience any problems with the DESTINY WhatsApp platform, e-mail email@example.com for help.
- By agreeing to be part of the WhatsApp group, subscribers agree to being bound by these terms and conditions, and the general terms and conditions laid out at www.destinyconnect.com/terms-and-conditions/