How to create a vision board
By: Site Administrator
Published: 17 June 2011
Visualisation is said to put you one step closer to achieving your goals. By seeing your dreams, you are actively prompted to achieve them. John Assaraf’s book The Secret highly popularised the idea of visualisation. A key component of visualisation is the vision board – a collage that visually represents everything you hope to attain, ie a visual representation of your goals and aspirations.
Here’s how to create your own vision board and activate the law of attraction:
What you’ll need:
- Large cardboard paper/foam board
- Old magazines that you can cut up
What to do:
- Take some time to decide what you want your vision board to represent. A vision board should be a representation of your wishes, dreams, goals and aspirations. A vision should act as a reminder of all the things you aim to achieve in your life. Ask yourself what you want and write it down.
- Page through the magazines to find images that represent the things you have written down (inspirational words, pictures of places you’d like to travel to, a home you’d love to own, etc.)
- Cut the word, figures and pictures out and lay then out on the board.
- Have a look at what you’ve set out for yourself and remove anything that no longer fits with your vision.
- Stick all the images you have collected onto the poster board. Add writing, like motivational saying or mottos you love.
- Hang the board somewhere you will see it often so it’s sure to do its job!
Copyright © 2010 DESTINYCONNECT.COM