From owners of cosmetics brand empires to athletes, the list comprises A-listers who’ve secured sizeable earnings between the scoring period of 1 June, 2017 to 1 June, 2018. The 21-year-old founder of make-up brand Kylie Cosmetics, model and reality star Kylie Jenner tops the list, having earned $166,5 million during the period.
With a net worth of $900 million, the mother-of-one takes the title from Abel Tesfaye – more commonly known as The Weeknd – who topped the list in 2017 with earnings of $92 million.
Ed Sheeran, 27-year-old English singer, songwriter and guitarist, is the second-highest-paid celebrity with earnings of $110 million. According to Forbes, the record producer – whose net worth sat at $65 million as of April this year – has his worldwide tours and music streams to thank for his wealth.
In third position is 26-year-old football player, Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior. Neymar recently signed a record-breaking contract deal with French club Paris Saint-Germain that will see the Brazilian forward earn a weekly salary of around $653 000 over the course of his five-year tenure with the team.
Here’s the top 10:
- Personality Kylie Jenner with earnings of $166,5 million
- Musician Ed Sheeran with earnings of $110 million
- Soccer athlete Neymar with earnings of $90 million
- Musician Taylor Swift with earnings of $80 million
- Musician The Weeknd with earnings of $57 million
- Athlete James Harden with earnings of $46,4 million
- Musician Drew Taggart of The Chainsmokers with earnings of $45,5 million
- Boxing athlete Canelo Alvarez with earnings of $44,5 million
- Football athlete Derek Carr with earnings of $42,1 million
- Golf athlete Jordan Spieth with earnings of $41,2 million